Fifty Shades of Grey (Jeans)

0 comments


SHOP GREY JEANS


So, grey's in!

Lately all I've been seeing in stores are grey jeans. I don't think I've ever owned a pair of grey pants let alone grey jeans. And it really got me thinking... why don't I own a pair of grey jeans? They are an extremely versatile colour, in that they can be worn from casual, everyday to nigh out.

As you all know by now, I love jeans. But more than that I love an item that can be worn all year round no matter the weather. And this is one of them!

STYLE IT

All day every day
Wear the jeans with a loose cami, your favorite denim jacket and a pair of loafers. Accessorise with sunglasses, a simple pendant necklace and a cross body bag for an easy, effortless and casual look.

Dress it up
Wear a loose monochrome t-shirt underneath a crop jumper and pair with your go-to pointy heels. Accessorise with a fedora or wide brimmed hat and a big clutch, matching the colour to the shoes. 
Untitled #79



STREET STYLE

Post a Comment

© Rouls of Fashion. Design by MangoBlogs.